what are your guy's favourite perk changes over the past few months?
for me it's gotta be dying light actually made it semi useful and isn't a tunnelling perk anymore
for me it's gotta be dying light actually made it semi useful and isn't a tunnelling perk anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wot surveillance did something different before
Probably the upcoming Kindred change.
Balanced Landing
I need to go with Surveillance as well.
Kindred
I would have to go with left behind
MOM change
new MOM is a pog
Kindred and Left Behind got some great QoL changes. Dying Light is much healthier for the game and much more useful for Legion and Plague. DS and MoM had it coming.
Prove Thyself change. Its a great perk now and part of my permenant load out.
Dying Light and Kindred for me. But I'm biased. :)
Im gonna go with Detective's Hunch. It activating if ANYONE finishes a gen instead of it HAVING to be you is a pretty big change. Equip this perk and a map and insure ruin wont last longer than 1 gen.
I'll be honest, all of them. I actually think they are doing a good job with perk changes; I just hope they buff blood point gain a bit soon because the amount of perks is getting really extra grindy....
MoM, Surveillance, Dying Light, and PGTW's duration buff.
All the changes were for better. I kind of love them all. But DS is probably my favorite change. I used to loath this perk. Now I run it pretty much all the time. Yeah it could be used for toxicity by some players, but I generally love having a chance of escaping from a basement camping killer..
Depends what you mean by a few months. If we're going back far enough, I've got a soft spot for DS for personal reasons. Otherwise I'd say Head On.
by few months I mean April I guess when I first bought the game but it can be any change in the 3 years of this game 🤘
The Detectives Hunch buff made it an amazing perk! Also enjoyed the Head On collision becoming alot better.