Does anyone else not like the silhouettes in the lobby?
Ever since they were added, I hated them. They just look weird and out of place in lobbies.
Tagged:
Trusted
Ever since they were added, I hated them. They just look weird and out of place in lobbies.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate them as well
Just keep the plus signs and remove the silhouettes or remove the plus signs as well and just add a whole new button for inviting friends on the side menu (where pick survivors, loadout, etc)
Stop complaining about every little thing, not everything in game has to cater to your own preference, it's more efficient with the new implementation
It would work the same way when only the plus signs would be there.
Those figures really look strange.
Don't hate them or anything, i wouldn't miss them one bit though.
they're kinda spooky tho 😶😶