I hate the Emblem system.
I get a 4k...even against a tough team and I still black pip :/ I hope in the future this gets reworked a little bit.
I get a 4k...even against a tough team and I still black pip :/ I hope in the future this gets reworked a little bit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
welcome to the club. it will.
Feel good about it. Higher rank serves only to put you into more difficult games.
I love a good challenge.
Just felt like I should voice my feedback. The more the merrier. ๐
Then do better, pip up.
game has possibly the worst ranking system on the current market of games with ranks
The survivors have to do better and not die quickly. That is on me? I dont even facecamp....How do you do better?
Don't go tryhard 100% of the time. Play with your food a little. Let some chases go, ignore some people, etc. At low ranks, the killer is the power role. Play like it.
I got to red ranks and after only going against billies and spirits exclusively, I decided to derank so I can experience the other 15 killers again.
The funny thing is that in many matches I could've not done anything productive, and still get a black pip. It's as if the only way to actually depip is to just DC or suicide on hook instantly, because otherwise you'll get golden emblems for nothing. I actually had at least three matches in which I never healed, took protection hits or unhooked someone, and yet I somehow got iridescent benelovent emblem. Nani?