Here’s something I really appreciate about this game

One thing I really appreciate Is how the devs have consistent content released, like a chapter every three months. They even give us a roadmap for every year. I know a lot of games don’t do that. For that I would like to thank the devs.

Comments

  • Honestly, I would prefer it if they stopped with new chapters after the current roadmaps ends and instead focussed on game health.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    Honestly, I would prefer it if they stopped with new chapters after the current roadmaps ends and instead focussed on game health.

    Everyone who even remotely cares about this game on a deeper level than just "let's ######### around once a week with friends" would LOVE that. Not going to happen though, they even stated in their reddit AMA that the propability of that happening is "very low"

  • Chapter dont matter if the game is literally unplayable ;3

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    Honestly, I would prefer it if they stopped with new chapters after the current roadmaps ends and instead focussed on game health.

    I really care about the game health as well, I’d like to think the devs also are trying to improve game health as well, but maybe it would be good to skip a few chapters and focus More on health. I still appreciate the consistent updates though nonetheless.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    Honestly, I would prefer it if they stopped with new chapters after the current roadmaps ends and instead focussed on game health.

    This. Please this.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/863885#Comment_863885

    Which is a shame, especially since every patch I have to lower the resolution size and ratio of my game even more and more.

    Back when I started playing (was when Clown Released), I could play the game at 60 fps, 1080p.

    Now?

    My game looks very often looks like this at 720p:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/682/B1H296BW6Z2P.png

    And yet I still can't even hit 60 fps in-game all time. I will get 1 or 2 second spikes where the game just freezes and being in the presence of a fire barrel saps 20 of my 60 frames for whatever reason on certain maps like Ormond's.

    geez! it looks worse than it does on ps4!!

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    Honestly, I would prefer it if they stopped with new chapters after the current roadmaps ends and instead focussed on game health.

    Devs already said they're gonna stop focusing as much on events to have more time on games health. New chapters are something that breathes new life into the game every 3 months.