Servers are releasing soon
thats honestly pretty exciting for me. I am a console player and I’ve been waiting for these for so long. However, a lot of people I realize don’t like them. Do you think they’re ready or at least will be by the end of fall???
fall ends December 21, 2019 which is less than a month away. Thoughts?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
As a PC player, I don't think they're ready just yet, although there have been less complaints about latency, particularly on killers, recently. I expect they won't be released officially on all platforms until all the kinks have been ironed out, even if that means pushing back the release date again.
So while it would be nice to get them by next month, I wouldn't pin your hopes on it too hard. It may happen, but it's more important that the servers go out when they are ready and don't get pushed too early.
ehm, where would this information be?
They stated in the most recent status update that their new goal was to release dedicated servers on all platforms during Fall 2019. However, this was always merely a goal, not a promise of any kind, which is why it's probably best for people not to get their hopes up too high.
old info, but could be delayed for other issues as we know.
I wouldn’t say it’s old info. They also recently added/updated information on the YEAR 4 ROADMAP with the new dlc info on it as well as past things we received. They put on the roadmap that we would have the servers release fall. That was really recent. So I think this is still the goal.
Indeed.
You dont want them. Be happy that only PC-Users are the test monkeys for the ######### Servers.
They are not ready at all, maybe later in 2020. The only question is, if PC players have to suffer until then or if BHVR stops bruteforcing them upon us.