Servers are not working
Hello, is there a problem with servers? We can not play dbd I mean we can not find lobbies. Me and some Russian, Turkish friends can not connect to the lobbies. For now, the problem is available for Turkey and Russia
*I forgot to add, I was looking for survivor lobby more than 20 minutes. And also tried it for killer lobbies too. Nothing changed...
Comments
Its everywhere pretty sure,idk tho it could be tied to a specific region but i doubt that
I think here in Brazil servers aren't working too. Spent almost 20 min looking for killer match and gave up. Now I've been waiting for 15 min for a survivor match...
EDIT: It's 11 AM here
But some people are playing dead by daylight on twitch. That is the thing that I do not understand
I was looking for survivor lobby. For 20 minutes. And also tried it for killer lobbies to. But nothing...
kyf
I think the PTB is working, otherwise KYF
It let you search as a survivor? You are luckier than me. It’s not letting me even search, instead it says, Connection with host could not be established
Oh... Seriously! Then it is OK. Thank you. Untill they fix servers we play kyf then