MoM and Breakout combo
Do you think you will see this perk combo? With protection hits getting the buff, where you get a token by getting hit when a killer is carrying a survivor. Breakout helps the carried survivor struggle/wiggle faster. So this can go together. What do you guys think?(English is hard)
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Maybe sometimes in SWF, not really otherwise
Yes
Likely, I've already seen people running this combo, I think it's going to be more of a meme combo but still a perk combo.
Remember MoM was buffed to be multi use as well.
Maybe. You'd have to have a very specific build around this in a SWF to work.
lmao I can't wait to see ash mains just z o o m i n g to the hook to take a hit
I'm going to use it, I do this anyway so this is just a bonus lol
A team running this against Oni would be funny though; all those protection hits thinking they are doing good, and Oni has his power up like more than half the match and just downs them in one shot anyways xD
actually how does that work when your carrying someone does the blood just magically get sucked up
No but they still leave a ton of orbs, and are now injured and constantly leaving a trail of them. If a SWF group did this, especially if more than one person was trying to proc the hits; that is less time they are doing gens, and more times they are getting wounded and then going around trailing blood orbs all over.
It's kinda like legion, the more people injured the much better it is for you.
Even if they wiggle free they are still injured, and now your powerbar is full 2 seconds later and you can bypass the MoM that they just did that work to build up to begin with because you one shot them anyways.
If you bring something to heal yourself super fast, like Botany and a green/purple medkit, this might actually be a viable build.
Speak for yourself, MoM is easy to activate, so I'm completely down for this combo.
Thank you everyone for answering. I was just curious on how everyone feels about it.