Totems rework idea
Hello, here an idea, let me know what you think :
- There is a count of totem left like gens
- Every killers have now another perk slot (5 in total)
- The last perk must be a HEX one
- The other 4 perks can't be HEX
- This perk desactivate only when all totems are destroyed
For this to happen, HEX perks need huge rework. It will add secondary objective to survivors (They can ignore that, but the perk will persist)
Some people will cry for NOED, but it just need change like I said. For example, it can be activate by repairing 3 gens and when they destroyed 80% of totems.
I'm waiting your feedback.
Comments
For that to make sense, TOTH needs to be a normal perk.
Or a rework like I said, but nice idea.
I would like more feedback, don't hesitate to answer me.
how about you just make the hex blow up if they miss a skill check while working the totem and the survivor be in instant sacrifice...dead right there from the ground. That way it would be easier for you to win, maybe that would make another couple thousand survivors quit this game.
It seems like that hard ? There is already games you don't find totem. It would nerf NOED, making it more counterable. And you can't have 2 HEX perk. Games are too short for killer who can't end chase quickly, so this could make game longer. Of course, there is many things to change if this kind of thing happen, like nerfing the best killers ATM.
And of course, reduce the number of totems, like 3 or 4. 5 seems like a bit too much if this kind of thing happen.
Yes ik all this problems, that's why some HEX perks need to be buffed and nerfed. Can be reworked too. Ruins a bit weaker cause now they have a secondary objective, and NOED an early activation cause if you must wait power up, there is many chances all totrems are already down.
That's my opinion, it need more further testing
We must care about killers don't get too strong too. I want some challenge bruh.
I like this changes, but what about if someone want to make a hex perks build?