Tried a basement build and... NOPE, challenges are gonna be tough if they involve sacrifices

Freddy, Purple rank 6, XBOX

Mad Grit + Agitation + Iron Grasp + Make Your Choice

6 games in a row 3+ DCers... I didn't basement camp, I switched to BBQ on 2 of the games instead of MYC and still the same... I always went for the saviour, not the unhooked one, kept going away for them to safely unhook, returned by teleporting to closeby gen, always caught up with the rescuer and even if the unhooked one tried to body block me (I guess cause they had BT) I just went past them aiming for the "hero".

A DC doesn't count as a sacrifice, even less as a basement sacrifice...

Is this gonna be a level 4 practically impossible thing to achieve?

I mean, PC is gonna get the DCers punished by bans thanks to the next update, but not consoles so... DC is gonna be annoying AH to play against for basement sacrifices challenges

Comments

  • I almost did it by accident the other day. Was doing a bubba daily, and happen to down someone near the basement. There were 3 people on those hooks at 1 point.

    If I went for it, I think I would get it. But I went away so the 4th guy could unhook them.

  • I hope DC punishment will make this challenges more accessible, because yes, it is pretty hard decorate the christmas tree down there nowadays.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I almost did it by accident the other day. Was doing a bubba daily, and happen to down someone near the basement. There were 3 people on those hooks at 1 point.

    If I went for it, I think I would get it. But I went away so the 4th guy could unhook them.

    I hope I get it on first try, the DC rate is annoying for that specific build

  • Almost got it as Trapper while doing the "Hook survivors in the basement with Agitation" challenge. Definitely going to require some scummy tactics and basement camping with a killer like Demo or Trapper.

  • @aregularplayer said:

    I hope DC punishment will make this challenges more accessible, because yes, it is pretty hard decorate the christmas tree down there nowadays.

    It's only for PC... I'm really dissapointed in that...

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/859012#Comment_859012

    It's only for PC... I'm really dissapointed in that...

    once they complete polishing the dedicated servers it will be available in all platforms. be patience, it will be worth, I hope

  • I'm sure they had a good real world reason they had to attend to.

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/859024#Comment_859024

    once they complete polishing the dedicated servers it will be available in all platforms. be patience, it will be worth, I hope

    I am patient, I've already waited for 2 years now, I can still wait some more months, I love this game, I really do

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/859117#Comment_859117

    I am patient, I've already waited for 2 years now, I can still wait some more months, I love this game, I really do

    Wow, you've been waiting longer than I play this game (1 year) lol

    But I do hope it will not take months to dedicated servers be ready!

  • Just farm it. Maybe the only way. Kinda crappy but so are dcs just to spite

  • Trappers basement all the way!

    Use purple sack and Tar Bottle.

    Good times.

  • @fozzy_ozborn said:

    Trappers basement all the way!

    Use purple sack and Tar Bottle.

    Good times.

    Hags basement is good too

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Freddy, Purple rank 6, XBOX

    Mad Grit + Agitation + Iron Grasp + Make Your Choice

    6 games in a row 3+ DCers... I didn't basement camp, I switched to BBQ on 2 of the games instead of MYC and still the same... I always went for the saviour, not the unhooked one, kept going away for them to safely unhook, returned by teleporting to closeby gen, always caught up with the rescuer and even if the unhooked one tried to body block me (I guess cause they had BT) I just went past them aiming for the "hero".

    A DC doesn't count as a sacrifice, even less as a basement sacrifice...

    Is this gonna be a level 4 practically impossible thing to achieve?

    I mean, PC is gonna get the DCers punished by bans thanks to the next update, but not consoles so... DC is gonna be annoying AH to play against for basement sacrifices challenges

    Just team with survivors it's much easier get them to do a couple generators then hook 2 in the basement let them get off the hook farm bloodpoints makes it much easier I did that as trapper