Oni Op? I don't know

The Oni is a extremely fun and strong killer but he does have a sucky early game and stuff like that for his power build up. So I don't know honestly he steam rolls when he gets his power but he kinda sucks when he doesn't have it.

Comments

  • His early game sucks and he's just like any other killer but his mid/late game is very good. I think overall he's at least as strong as Billy and I have a feeling that people that aren't great with Billy but still do well with him will do better with Oni.

    If he stays the same, I think he will overperform as more people adjust to him. His flick was insane and you can stay powered up for quite a while. I think he can still be beat if people play immersed, but that's like with the Spirit and you know how that's going. :D

  • far beyond from being OP, he needs 2 hits to get his power a survivor with a functional brain wont let him get his power. and till he gets his m2 he is literally an m1 killer with 115 but not m2 do soft pallet looping, all gens will be done before you waste them all, mid tier at best. i hope he doesnt get nerfed because he would go directly to D tier, now he is like maybe B.

  • He's only looking like upper mid tier in his current form to me

  • I'd say Oni is better then Myers, since his ability is a mix of Myers and Billy, but I'm gonna hold judgement on how good he is till the devs nerf him on launch.