Beast of prey vs agitation
Got 2k shards worried about bop coming out gimped but i dont know of any killers that need agitation so should i get one or wait? (Also bop isnt that good on live rn anyway)
Got 2k shards worried about bop coming out gimped but i dont know of any killers that need agitation so should i get one or wait? (Also bop isnt that good on live rn anyway)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only get Agitation if you want to play Basement builds, simple as that.
I only buy top tier perks or perks on licensed DLC killers from the shrine.
But, agitation is nice to have. You can get anyone anywhere, it feels like.
Save the shards for stuff you can't get normally. Level Trapper and Huntress instead.
yeah i was just thinking with bop coming out with its new "buff" it may be good for killers like michael or legion.
This. They're both Killers you don't even need to invest Iridescent Shards for, so you may as well just save them for something you don't have access to.
True! I'm not sure if I'd ever find a use for it. The bloodlust speed is all I think is helpful for me considering I just hide my red stain before turning a corner etc. But, between the two, Beat Of Prey if you had to choose. Iron Grasp already is available and is a slightly weaker version of Agitation.
Yeh save shards for new killers, cosmetics you like, or DLC perks. You can use them to get free bloodpoints but it takes longer to grind for shards than it does bloodpoints.