New Offering
I have an idea for a new offering, the offering would either reduce the amount of pallets on the map as a killer or add more pallets to the map as a survivor.
I have an idea for a new offering, the offering would either reduce the amount of pallets on the map as a killer or add more pallets to the map as a survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah that's a big no.
The pallet count and distribution is an extremely delicate balance, in fact it's been a topic of some controversy since the game came out.
It's taken the devs about 3 years to reach something close to a balanced distribution of pallets in the maps, that allow survivors some defense without being extremely safe every time. I don't think ANYTHING in the game (offerings, add-ons, perks, etc.) Should mess with pallet distributions.
I think it would be cool if there were offerings that slightly reduced/increased the distance between generators. Might be good to help promote/prevent 3 gen strategy.