Why is PTB survey not on Twitter?

I played PTB but I didn't realize that there IS survey. I don't want to update my game to PTB again. Can someone give me link please?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The PTB has been out for TWO DAYS, letting people give feedback now would lead to an awful final product seeing as nobody has had a proper chance to get used to the new perks or killer power.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    The PTB has been out for TWO DAYS, letting people give feedback now would lead to an awful final product seeing as nobody has had a proper chance to get used to the new perks or killer power.

    There is a survey already up, though, it was linked to ingame.

    Sorry OP, I too have already switched back to live mode, but hopefully someone else will be able to get the link for you! Otherwise I daresay it will be shared on social media once people have had a bit more time to try the PTB.

  • Ye don't get why it's nowhere else.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856137#Comment_856137

    There is a survey already up, though, it was linked to ingame.

    Sorry OP, I too have already switched back to live mode, but hopefully someone else will be able to get the link for you! Otherwise I daresay it will be shared on social media once people have had a bit more time to try the PTB.

    Oh, well that's dumb. Maybe they put it in by mistake?? I don't know what may have caused a mistake as big as that to happen but there must be a reason that they haven't posted the link on their twitter yet.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856152#Comment_856152

    Oh, well that's dumb. Maybe they put it in by mistake?? I don't know what may have caused a mistake as big as that to happen but there must be a reason that they haven't posted the link on their twitter yet.

    I don't think it was a mistake. My theory is that they're waiting to post the survey on social media until more people have had a chance to test the PTB, because they know that's how they're going to get the most attention, but they don't want to be flooded with impulsive, ill-considered responses. It's likely that they'll link the survey on social media in a few days, or maybe after the PTB has ended, as I believe they have done in the past.

  • Yeah I was gonna post the same thing. I revert from PTB without taking the survey, thinking I could find link later on forums, or twitter. Maybe they are gonna post it after PTB closes.

  • Because everyones gonna spam it with legion op except of thinking about ways to deal with him. (And oni)

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Because everyones gonna spam it with legion op except of thinking about ways to deal with him. (And oni)

    Don't you think they are gonna continue to do that even after the update?

  • @antgnstea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856188#Comment_856188

    Don't you think they are gonna continue to do that even after the update?

    Depends if bop gets fixed we will just have nemesis legion which like ive said before is kinda meh when scaled to what the other killers can do. So we will have to see how he fits. For all we know nemesis legion could suck because all the survivors will pre pallet and make it basically like nemesis never existed in the first place. They already do to avois spirit fury.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856409#Comment_856409

    Depends if bop gets fixed we will just have nemesis legion which like ive said before is kinda meh when scaled to what the other killers can do. So we will have to see how he fits. For all we know nemesis legion could suck because all the survivors will pre pallet and make it basically like nemesis never existed in the first place. They already do to avois spirit fury.

    So you think there is something needs to change, like BOP. Then people have something to say about the PTB and therefore we should have been provided with the link by now.

  • @antgnstea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856419#Comment_856419

    So you think there is something needs to change, like BOP. Then people have something to say about the PTB and therefore we should have been provided with the link by now.

    I just personally dont want irrational decisions when a lot of people dont even play the ptb they just kinda bandwagon.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856530#Comment_856530

    I just personally dont want irrational decisions when a lot of people dont even play the ptb they just kinda bandwagon.

    Ok now I see your point. Yeah you might be right, people who hadn't play PTB yet could write what they think of the changes, not their experience. So they made the link only available in PTB.

  • @antgnstea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856536#Comment_856536

    Ok now I see your point. Yeah you might be right, people who hadn't play PTB yet could write what they think of the changes, not their experience. So they made the link only available in PTB.

    I feel like people who dont even play on the ptb vote i have a ps4 but i play on pc mostly so i can vote because i actually play the ptb.