has anyone tested the new legion frenzy vault speed with bamboozel and fire up?
wanna see how fast it is now
wanna see how fast it is now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh Lord.
I can't wait!
this is gonna be the goat on pallets
They just gunna phase thru windows
Hell yeah I can't wait to use this combo with iridescent button
you cant test legion on PTB cuz people will DC the moment it isnt the oni >_>
I couldn't get the 4th a 5th stack, just because Survivors are potatoes on the PTB, but with Bamboozle and Fire Up with 3 stacks you vault very fast.
It seems like you also vault faster pallets with fire up, but maybe it's just me.