STOP running to the other side of the map to heal

I'm sick of players running to the other side of the map, just so they can self-care. You can see this BS on all ranks. And usually what happens is that they run into the killer and congrats, back on the hook and I can't get my bloody challenge finished.

Six games in a row and not a single heal. I run empathy, to see where they are. Yet they always run away.

STOP IT!!!!!

Comments

  • But it's safer over there.

    🥺

  • You do realize sometimes this game feels like a FFA then a team game with some survivors act. I use self care because then at least i know im getting healed besides how do i know if you have empathy.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    You do realize sometimes this game feels like a FFA then a team game with some survivors act. I use self care because then at least i know im getting healed besides how do i know if you have empathy.

    People keep healing themself, even when I stand right next to them. Empathy is purely to track wounded players so I can help them. But nooooo "Go away, I heal myself, My points"

  • @bendermac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/853366#Comment_853366

    People keep healing themself, even when I stand right next to them. Empathy is purely to track wounded players so I can help them. But nooooo "Go away, I heal myself, My points"

    That i cant really speak for i let other survivors heal me if they come up to me.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • And yesterday I had the problem of teammates who refused to heal me.

    Hook-camping Huntress. A David manages to trade places with me on the hook. I try to find another survivor to heal me. Finally, Nea pops a gen and I run over to her. She ignores me. I click my flashlight at her and she just looks at me and walks away. She goes over to try to save David, but it's a half-assed attempt: she takes one hit and then runs away. We might've saved him if I'd been healthy and we could work together as a team. But no, David dies, and I soon get hooked (and die) because no one would heal me.

    Had a Claudette later who rescued me off the hook then started working on a 0% gen and refused to heal me. Oh, what fun playing solo survivor is.

    Also had an incident where I rescued a Jake. He runs up on the Pale Rose and I follow him. Obviously, I want to heal him if I'm following him. He stops right next to a chest, and the moment I press the button to start healing him he starts self caring, so instead of healing him the game decides I meant to open and immediately close the chest right next to him. sigh. Why would you start self caring next to a chest when I'm following you?

  • @bendermac said:

    I'm sick of players running to the other side of the map, just so they can self-care. You can see this BS on all ranks. And usually what happens is that they run into the killer and congrats, back on the hook and I can't get my bloody challenge finished.

    Six games in a row and not a single heal. I run empathy, to see where they are. Yet they always run away.

    STOP IT!!!!!

    With Nurses Calling, it's just safer to get a heal off far away from the killer. Not just that, but unless you have Iron Will you should never heal anywhere close to the killer.

  • Yes please do, heal right under the hook instead so my nurses can pick you up :D

  • It's just annoying when you have we'll make it and the killer isn't near you