Time and Locations discussions

Did you guys ever wonder what time the trials take place??? like from what does the trial actually start? my guess would be like from 12am-6 am cus dead BY daylight and what countries do the maps reside in??? I know that myers' is in America so is Freddy's The hunteress' in Germany Spirit and Oni are from Japan Wraith is from Africa, Billy is somewhere in britain maybe? let me know what u think :D

Comments

  • I believe trials take place outside time and space, in the Entity's domain. The locations are not real, they're generated by the Entity. I also believe there's no time, as the Entity's realms are always foggy and dark and it doesn't seem to have a day/night cycle.

  • The Huntress would actually be in Russia. Fun fact: The song she's humming is called "Bayushki Bayu", a Russian lullaby that her mother used to sing to her.

    As far as time goes though, I would assume sometime before daylight, otherwise everyone would be dead.

  • @Peanits said:

    The Huntress would actually be in Russia. Fun fact: The song she's humming is called "Bayushki Bayu", a Russian lullaby that her mother used to sing to her.

    As far as time goes though, I would assume sometime before daylight, otherwise everyone would be dead.

    Isn't Ormond a daylight map? 🤔 it looks daytime but i don't think i've ever actually checked the sky.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/853326#Comment_853326

    Isn't Ormond a daylight map? 🤔 it looks daytime but i don't think i've ever actually checked the sky.

    Maybe it is just before daylight?

  • Worth to mention, in Entity's world all maps and realms are created from memories of those, who reside there. So, trials aren't going in those places exactly. But, prototypes Entity used to create realms... they are different story.

    I can say that Haddonfield is fictional town located (according to movie) in Illinois, USA. There is also a real town, which named the same, but it's not related to Halloween franchise.

    Springwood is also fictional town from Ohio, USA.

    Huntress is russian, btw, and mother's dwelling is somewhere in russian woods.

    Crotus Prenn located also somewhere in USA.

    Léry Memorial Institute is located somewhere in the woods three miles south of Michaelstown, Illinois. That's official.

    Hawkins lab located in Hawkins, Indiana, USA.

    Gideon meat plant is located by this adress: 11235 Blake Drive. Can't determine the city and state, tho.

    Yamaoka Estate is somewhere in Kagawa, Japan.

    Ormond is somewhere in Alberta, Canada.

    Can't say much for the rest..

  • yea I would think so as it does seem like there a teeny tiny glint of light though very faint in an area of the map in the outside

    also I think I just found a pretty neat Easter egg in Myers' house in Haddonfield, the painting along the stairs one of them has Satan's circle or star or whatever u may call it @Peanits

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/504/66WI37C5G5YM.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.

    and also there's a picture of the barn from coldwind farm at the second floor

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/397/413AJG9K8YYG.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.


  • @Rattman said:

    Worth to mention, in Entity's world all maps and realms are created from memories of those, who reside there. So, trials isn't going in those places exactly. But, prototypes Entity used to create realms... they are different story.

    I can say that Haddonfield is fictional town located (according to movie) in Illinois, USA. There is also a real town, which named the same, but it's not related to Halloween franchise.

    Springwood is also fictional town from Ohio, USA.

    Huntress is russian, btw, and mother's dwelling is somewhere in russian woods.

    Crotus Prenn located also somewhere in USA.

    Léry Memorial Institute is located somewhere in the woods three miles south of Michaelstown, Illinois. That's official.

    Hawkins lab located in Hawkins, Indiana, USA.

    Gideon meat plant is located by this adress: 11235 Blake Drive. Can't determine the city and state, tho.

    Yamaoka Estate is somewhere in Kagawa, Japan.

    Ormond is somewhere in Alberta, Canada.

    Can't say much for the rest..

    I'd assume the Hag and Wraith are African but it's just an assumption based on their skins and backstories

  • @Peanits said:

    The Huntress would actually be in Russia. Fun fact: The song she's humming is called "Bayushki Bayu", a Russian lullaby that her mother used to sing to her.

    As far as time goes though, I would assume sometime before daylight, otherwise everyone would be dead.

    And that lullaby is from Russian folklore. Mother's sing it to children to warn them not to sleep to close to the edge of the bed or a wolf will get them and take them away.

  • @KaceSpireh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/853434#Comment_853434

    I'd assume the Hag and Wraith are African but it's just an assumption based on their skins and backstories

    Wraith most likely. Hag I don't think so. She looks that way because she's all rotted and stuff, not because of her ancestry.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/853450#Comment_853450

    Wraith most likely. Hag I don't think so. She looks that way because she's all rotted and stuff, not because of her ancestry.

    I thought Wraith was an African immigrant.

  • OK so let's sum it up

    Trapper: western

    wraith : African

    hag: God knows

    Billy: American

    Doctor: Canadian I think

    Pig: Asian

    Freddy :American

    Bubba: idk tbh

    clown: American

    Demogorgon : unknown

    ghost face: Canadian

    plague : Babylonia

    spirit :japanese

    Myers : American

    did I miss anyone else? idk

  • @KaceSpireh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/853375#Comment_853375

    yea I would think so as it does seem like there a teeny tiny glint of light though very faint in an area of the map in the outside

    also I think I just found a pretty neat Easter egg in Myers' house in Haddonfield, the painting along the stairs one of them has Satan's circle or star or whatever u may call it @Peanits

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/504/66WI37C5G5YM.jpg

    and also there's a picture of the barn from coldwind farm at the second floor

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/397/413AJG9K8YYG.jpg

    Huh... never noticed that. Neat details

  • @KaceSpireh said:

    OK so let's sum it up

    Trapper: western

    wraith : African

    hag: God knows

    Billy: American

    Doctor: Canadian I think

    Pig: Asian

    Freddy :American

    Bubba: idk tbh

    clown: American

    Demogorgon : unknown

    ghost face: Canadian

    plague : Babylonia

    spirit :japanese

    Myers : American

    did I miss anyone else? idk

    A lot of these are flipped. GF and Pig are both Americans. Bubba is born in Texas's assuming off of the movies. Doctor is a African American. And Hag is just straight African also assuming her maps are located somewhere in Africa.

  • Dude I'm never leaving a map again without looking at every single detail in the main building, I just noticed that there's a photograph of Rin Yamaoka, Her mom and her dad(half of him is burnt in the photograph) inside the house