Can we just scrap Legion's power at this point?
Legion is getting nerfed again! YAY. Inadvertently, they are are also bringing back Old Legion, the main reason Legion got nerfed in the first place. There is no winning with Legion. They are either completely broken and unfun for survivors, or unfun and completely neutered as the killer. Maybe we can use some ideas from the thread that @UlvenDagoth made. At this point I don't think there is any possible solution for fixing Legion, other than a complete power rework.
Comments
The interaction with nemesis would be solved by making the deep wound timer not reduce at a fixed 20 meters, including in chase. It's not that hard to program.
Also, there are ways to fixing them.
Knowing the devs, I don't know. Don't forget Beast of Prey too.
I'm actually curious now about how do they create new things. Like, do they test it first? Or just do things on paper and launch it without much thought?
no
What power are you talking about? When I look at the legion I don't see a power I see a detriment that stuns you for 4 seconds and doesn't allow you to down survivors.
We know they don't playtest extensively. Take for example the Classic Ghostface Robes. The sleeve covers 25% of the screen for the killer, and the flaps are subject to all sorts of glitches. A single match would've caused the devs to have seen how badly the new robes work, and allow them to get a fix out. Same goes for perks like Mettle of Man existing for as long as they did. It was so ridiculous that it really only effected weaker killers, the ones who need the most help.
It took them a year to rework Fred. Good luck.
Im curious to see the Wraith and Trapper nerfs next.
Feral frenzy can now be used to dash into a locker and reemerge from another of your choosing. When reemerging you take control of another member of the Legion (at random). Since his power is trash lets give him a fun map pressure tool that makes LEGION feel like more than a single troubled teen.
This isn't my idea as a power rework just a fun addition to make Legion the first killer you can have multiple cosmetics equipped to.
It doesn't take much time to test things and it is very worth it. I don't get why they don't do it but what can we do?
Nemesis is fairer then bop just throw down the pallet early bop you cant do anything really.