I was thinking of buying legion, but now...
With these recent legion changes being added to the game soon would you guys still recommend the purchase of the legion?
With these recent legion changes being added to the game soon would you guys still recommend the purchase of the legion?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
discordance and mad grit are ight
A week ago, I actually advised against getting Legion. Now, I would advise to get them. Sure, deep wound got another nerf. But now they're closer to their old speed, and vaulting speeds now make vaulting worth it. I still really wish they'd add something to hitting someone with deep wound, as it is now 99% pointless. But yeah, I think this is more of a buff than a Nerf.
I almost wasted 9k shards on him. Luckily some weeks ago they ######### discordance in the sanctuary so no. Is not worth it
They are viable with nemesis. 20 seconds consistent downs are funny as hell (for the killer). They are patching this for sure.
Discordance is a top tier detection perk if you want that.
Iron Maiden and Mad Grit are bad but really fun to use for a bit of a giggle in meme builds.
The killer itself is fun, but they're very weak, which might change depending on how good Nemesis is for a cheesy old Legion build.
Does this answer your question?
If the Nemesis Legion is intentional, then yes~
If it's not and DW gets another nerf, buffing Borrowed Time ONCE AGAIN... I'd still recommend him. Legion may not be the best but he is best boi.
I gotta admit that is a pretty dope cosmetic