Zanshin Tactics
What am I supossed to do with the knowledge where windows and pallets are located as killer? I can't figure a good use for the perk out. Do you have some suggestions?
What am I supossed to do with the knowledge where windows and pallets are located as killer? I can't figure a good use for the perk out. Do you have some suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's most likely gonna be a perk for new players
Ah I see.
I could see this maybe being handy on Trapper to help with quickly setting up beartraps.
Yep, beginner perk.
Ironic that the new player perk is on a DLC killer with a hard difficulty
Good perk for trap killers and new players, that's about it.
Well it's literally killer windows of opportunity lol