Do Blood Orbs Persist?
I'm really curious if they stay or if they disappear after a certain amount of time.
@Peanits or anyone that might know the answer.
I'm really curious if they stay or if they disappear after a certain amount of time.
@Peanits or anyone that might know the answer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They do disappear after a while, I just tested it. But they stay around for a long time, like a couple of minutes at least. Can't confirm whether it's a set length of time they stay around for, or if they disappear once a certain amount of new orbs have spawned.
T Bagging Generates a metric ton as well.
It seems to, yeah. I wonder if that's a feature or a bug?
Hopefully a feature. So I can say "yes t bag me faster u fool"
Lol. It would be an interesting feature, although I'm a little worried about it too. I don't teabag, but I don't want to be punished for normal crouching in stealth situations by spewing blood orbs everywhere.
I doubt that would be a problem. They drop rather frequently while injured so what is crouching once gonna do?
I'm not sure, I didn't measure how many drop with a single crouch. Maybe I'll test it later.
So t-bagging makes the Killer more powerful, and his power is Yamaoka's Wrath?
I see what you did there devs.
They have a lifetime. They'll hang around for a while, but then they'll disappear if you don't collect them.
Lol being toxic has its down sides
You can definitely see how they took inspiration from Onimusha when you suck up all the xp and health you get from killing enemies.
I can imagine Oni getting a giant molten hammer as a cosmetic. Where am I again?
What's the time ? I was thinking of using one of his Ultra rare addons and leaving blood as traps, but if they disappear after like 20 seconds than this add-on seems ... Underwhelming.
Is there a max limit of orbs that can be on the map at once?
So we can't break loose anymore, because the orbs will always lead him to our hiding place as long as we are injured?