Should it be easier to depip?
I wanna stay away from high ranks but I keep pipping. I dont wanna be a bad team member but I want dbd to be fun at lower levels. Try hards, experts and sweaty players are high ranks and don't really let you have fun.
Comments
That is actually a funny issue but very true. Worse still is that it is really easy to double pip for killers. So to stay at a ranks 5-10 which seem to be the most fun it is win one match and purposefully goof around while one or two survivors get out or double pip and spend the next 2 games wasting the survivors time. It sucks.
What I have found is that if I find a try hard team that is "IN IT TO WIN IT". I usually will just screw off that match, not hook anybody and work on the depip just to cause confusion. Those are fun matches.....at least for me.
yep its way to easy to pip up as a survivor i been saying it since the clown ptb. they need to revert survivor scoring to how it was before the 2.0 patch.
I think they need to revert back to the previous settings for both Killer and Survivor
No it should be harder to depip.
Have you considered that this influences the game in a bad way? it's just as bad as smurfing in any other game. A depipped survivor is just exploiting the skills of an inexperienced killer. They're not having fun because they're facing again 'rank 20 survivors' with 4 tier 3 perks and iridescent addons. I notice that those depipped players are usually the biggest scumbags in the game, TBagging, vaultspamming, flashlight abusing and hijacking, just because they're better than the killer. If you're good at the game then bloody act like it.
Dbd rewards toxic gameplay for killers and survivors, so I need to derank to get away from all that toxic rank 1 gameplay.
So that you can go abuse some weak Killers instead. Fighting toxicity by being toxic. Well done.
Just play at your rank and skill level.