So... About The Oni

Long story short: I was in this public match and we were all just joking around when we found out that The Oni can 1 shot multiple survivors. And that is FREAKING AWESOME!

https://youtu.be/WQod0pJXx4g


Comments

  • So he's halfway between Billy and Leatherface, but has to work harder than either to trigger his power?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    yup he is definitely going to get nerfed....

    I don't see how this is proof of a nerf. Why are you walking into a clearly swinging Oni? If this happened in a legit match the survivors brought it on themselves. And unlike Leatherface, you barely move when it happens, so it isn't nerf worthy.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850763#Comment_850763

    I don't see how this is proof of a nerf. Why are you walking into a clearly swinging Oni? If this happened in a legit match the survivors brought it on themselves. And unlike Leatherface, you barely move when it happens, so it isn't nerf worthy.

    Agreed, and like I said: We were all just joking around. I just happened to stumble upon the other 3 survivors huddled up in that jungle gym with The Oni right behind them. This does not prove that The Oni will be nerfed, nor that he needs one. I just wanted to share this awesome moment and knowledge about his power! :)

  • @anarchy753 said:

    So he's halfway between Billy and Leatherface, but has to work harder than either to trigger his power?

    Actually from what i have seen his power is pretty easy to get like really easy. after you hit 2 people you get it and you can always find piles of blood later n the game to collect. I saw a guy get into his power like 5 or 6 times in a game and obviously got a 4k by always downing at least 2 people each time.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850757#Comment_850757

    Actually from what i have seen his power is pretty easy to get like really easy. after you hit 2 people you get it and you can always find piles of blood later n the game to collect. I saw a guy get into his power like 5 or 6 times in a game and obviously got a 4k by always downing at least 2 people each time.

    Time..its all about time

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850757#Comment_850757

    Actually from what i have seen his power is pretty easy to get like really easy. after you hit 2 people you get it and you can always find piles of blood later n the game to collect. I saw a guy get into his power like 5 or 6 times in a game and obviously got a 4k by always downing at least 2 people each time.

    What I mean is that Billy starts the match by circling the map at insane speed while survivors have 0 indication where he's coming from, and even Leatherface can down the first person he sees in a single blow.

    Oni has to play M1 killer without a power in the most crucial point of the match.

    I'm not saying he's too weak or too strong, I'm just saying he's basically Billy with a downside.