Hawkins doesn't need a rework, an infected gamemode just sounds like another generic zombie clone and misses the point of DbD's design, and I already have all the killers - but I love me some lore.
None of these really. Story mode would take way too much development time away from everything else and what would a story mode even look like. A Asymmetrical multiplayer game wouldn't make for a good story mode.
I don't even know what a infected mode would look like in dbd and just doesn't sound that fun.
Hawkins doesn't need a rework. Maybe some of the more busted loops should be looked at but it doesn't need a rework.
I guess a free killer would be nice but I mean whats the point.
Have each part of the story mode divided into chapters for characters, allow you to select between either the Killer or Survivor role. I would imagine the way it would work is to have the Survivor be part of whatever chapter they came with their corresponding Killer.
This could also give players an insight on the characters they haven’t bought, then perhaps they’d purchase them for multiplayer.
Isn't "story mode" basically the archives? Just in general these poll options seem kind of wacko, I thought they were going to be about the things that the devs put in that survey awhile back.
Stuff like a crafting system, clans, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't even remember but it all sounded super cool.
A game mechanic to stop 1-sided slaughters. Ff all gens get done in 5 minutes or less, or if the killer is tunneling people off they hook, there should be some sort of "Entity intervention"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now that i'm thinking about it i want a story mode now
Hawkins doesn't need a rework, an infected gamemode just sounds like another generic zombie clone and misses the point of DbD's design, and I already have all the killers - but I love me some lore.
depending on how this would work it could be nice. if it's like SWB2 campaign where itnwas very different from the multiplayer i'd be down
None of the above
I love the Archive, it kinda makes trials the story game mode already
I would generally just love to see new things to do as killer and survivor put into the base trials
None of these really. Story mode would take way too much development time away from everything else and what would a story mode even look like. A Asymmetrical multiplayer game wouldn't make for a good story mode.
I don't even know what a infected mode would look like in dbd and just doesn't sound that fun.
Hawkins doesn't need a rework. Maybe some of the more busted loops should be looked at but it doesn't need a rework.
I guess a free killer would be nice but I mean whats the point.
I would like to see a story mode like MK11
That’d be dope.
Have each part of the story mode divided into chapters for characters, allow you to select between either the Killer or Survivor role. I would imagine the way it would work is to have the Survivor be part of whatever chapter they came with their corresponding Killer.
This could also give players an insight on the characters they haven’t bought, then perhaps they’d purchase them for multiplayer.
Isn't "story mode" basically the archives? Just in general these poll options seem kind of wacko, I thought they were going to be about the things that the devs put in that survey awhile back.
Stuff like a crafting system, clans, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't even remember but it all sounded super cool.
OTHER:
A game mechanic to stop 1-sided slaughters. Ff all gens get done in 5 minutes or less, or if the killer is tunneling people off they hook, there should be some sort of "Entity intervention"
None of the above