Dose anyone have the new characters bios?
I'm a console peasant but also a lore buff so im hoping someone can share them
I'm a console peasant but also a lore buff so im hoping someone can share them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
played on ptb today, they look awesome, average perks tho, will se what happens.
Yes, here they are, pretty long and awesome stories, it is very nice after the letdown that was the "lore" of the Stranger Things Chapter. Here is the Lore of the Oni:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/753/CRPOLPW3XHPP.jpg There was an error displaying this embed. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/490/UL6D3P4RCL6D.jpg There was an error displaying this embed. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/446/TUVNEIUR83BR.jpg There was an error displaying this embed. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/005/H284VDVHJBWX.jpg There was an error displaying this embed. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/646/EVNEZ3GBW2P5.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.And Yui:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/508/CDQE0CXFWJF4.jpg There was an error displaying this embed. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/102/X8SERTZQJ17D.jpg There was an error displaying this embed. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/338/BUV40LKDH7EJ.jpg There was an error displaying this embed. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/237/G2QP6CTHKCHB.jpg There was an error displaying this embed. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/448/TEMDJYXD8H5F.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.Thanks man
I also found the lore of the new map, if anyone wants to check on it:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/382/XSG29CG0BKGW.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.I didnt even know maps had lore written about them in-game, thank you. Now I need to go look at the other map descriptions.
You can see them when you are selecting a map in the custom game, although you can also find them in the wiki.