has anyone tested if it's possible to stun a killer twice with the same pallet with the new perk

Comments

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I wonder if its possible

    The killer is stunned for less than 3 seconds so no.

  • Only reason you could stun the same killer is really dumb and is trying to mind game a safe pallet. So you might get away with resetting the pallet once he's out of sight. Like let's say those safe pallets in The Game map. The ones behind the stairs.

  • @Artyomich said:

    Only reason you could stun the same killer is really dumb and is trying to mind game a safe pallet. So you might get away with resetting the pallet once he's out of sight. Like let's say those safe pallets in The Game map. The ones behind the stairs.

    Here comes the return of brutal strength.

  • I thought about it but I mistakenly thought default stun was 3s.