Someone noticed FPS increase aswell?
I have more fps now. I'm much closer to 60 on PTB than on live build. I gained around 5 FPS average.
Was some optimisation patch included @Peanits?
I have more fps now. I'm much closer to 60 on PTB than on live build. I gained around 5 FPS average.
Was some optimisation patch included @Peanits?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We're always working on optimization, it's just super technical stuff and not something we can really go into details on. You may see a slight increase in FPS, but it of course depends on your hardware.
Will consoles get that fps buff too?
That moment when its called a buff lmao
Optimization would affect all platforms, so unless there's some sort of technical issue, yes.
Yeah I know, maybe it would be beneficial to include "performance optimisation" in the patch notes so players can try to look for some increase in fps etc and give feedback for the team.
I'm really looking forward for this. I haven't tested much but hopefully the freezing is fixed aswell (so far no freezing which is a good sign).
Thank you and please tell the team a big "THANK YOU" from a dedicated player :)
Console optimization!!!!! FINALLY!!!
I hope you guys are hard at work at a PS5 port ๐๐ Give me increased framerate and graphics and cross save compatability and I'll spend another $30 or so.
Can we go above 120 again?
I would assume yes, during loading screen I was hitting 200 again (while on live build it was kinda locked at 120)