Will the PTB ever be available on console?
I don’t know if this has been answered but it would be awesome if it did!
I don’t know if this has been answered but it would be awesome if it did!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only game I can think of with a test build on xbox is pubg
When BHVR (and other companies) push changes, the companies who own the consoles (Microsoft, Sony) have to allow them to go live.
Sometimes, this even costs BHVR (and other companies) money to do. Or it takes a long time for the changes to go live.
So a PTB on consoles would almost never happen, and it's mostly because of the setup Microsoft & Sony have.
Oh :,(
They said they could put a ptb on console but @MightyDwight said it perfectly. So it's a extremely low maybe but don't expect it sadly.