Hands down the best thing about the oni is different chase music
I really hope they continue this with more characters
I really hope they continue this with more characters
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've got a feeling sense the Demogorgons release with its custom chase music and how positive it was received and now the same with Oni's that this MAY be a standard going forward. If it is, I'm super happy for it, adds great variety to the music side of things.
I'm watching streams and he seemes intense to be chased by can't wait for it on console
Yup, same
Yeah I hope they don't forget the old killers, they all need some refreshing. But really nice the do that, makes the game feel different