Hatchets will pass through any reasonably sized hole that's available for some reason... so holes through fences work because basic attacks at fences also work for some reason...
Hatchets will pass through any reasonably sized hole that's available for some reason... so holes through fences work because basic attacks at fences also work for some reason...
It isn't a glitch.
Here's a screenshot. The killer got flamed in the chat for abusing exploits. Her hand literally goes through the fence when she is throwing the hatchet.
Here's a screenshot. The killer got flamed in the chat for abusing exploits. Her hand literally goes through the fence when she is throwing the hatchet.
Yikes, I wasn't talking about those fences, I was talking about the fences on Haddonfield...
This is definitely an exploit or hack of some kind. You should take this to support and provide a detailed report and evidence. (This image is good, but an image after the hatchet being thrown and downing you would solidify this.)
The reason I know this isn't intentional is because those fences have collision to basic hits and even billies chainsaw... so this shouldn't be possible for hatchets to phase right through them.
Yikes, I wasn't talking about those fences, I was talking about the fences on Haddonfield...
This is definitely an exploit or hack of some kind. You should take this to support and provide a detailed report and evidence. (This image is good, but an image after the hatchet being thrown and downing you would solidify this.)
The reason I know this isn't intentional is because those fences have collision to basic hits and even billies chainsaw... so this shouldn't be possible for hatchets to phase right through them.
Just chiming in to say that the bug/exploit you described is already fixed in the PTB and will be fixed when the update goes live. Sorry you had to deal with that but it's only a matter of time before this will be fixed. ๐
Just chiming in to say that the bug/exploit you described is already fixed in the PTB and will be fixed when the update goes live. Sorry you had to deal with that but it's only a matter of time before this will be fixed. ๐
Oh, thats good to know! Thank you for letting us know.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@arslaN
Hatchets will pass through any reasonably sized hole that's available for some reason... so holes through fences work because basic attacks at fences also work for some reason...
It isn't a glitch.
Here's a screenshot. The killer got flamed in the chat for abusing exploits. Her hand literally goes through the fence when she is throwing the hatchet.
Yikes, I wasn't talking about those fences, I was talking about the fences on Haddonfield...
This is definitely an exploit or hack of some kind. You should take this to support and provide a detailed report and evidence. (This image is good, but an image after the hatchet being thrown and downing you would solidify this.)
The reason I know this isn't intentional is because those fences have collision to basic hits and even billies chainsaw... so this shouldn't be possible for hatchets to phase right through them.
Here's the support link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
I recorded the entire match so I can send that to support. Thanks for the help.
Hello!
Just chiming in to say that the bug/exploit you described is already fixed in the PTB and will be fixed when the update goes live. Sorry you had to deal with that but it's only a matter of time before this will be fixed. ๐
Oh, thats good to know! Thank you for letting us know.
@arslaN it's all set than!