A Question For Killers
Just a fun little question to pass the time. Who would you rather play as, Wraith or Freddy? I am curious and am looking forward to some interesting responses!
Just a fun little question to pass the time. Who would you rather play as, Wraith or Freddy? I am curious and am looking forward to some interesting responses!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wraith. I'd like to be able to hit Survivors when I find them, and not 7 seconds later.
I agree. Honestly, I still don't know why Freddy has been treated like he has. I feel like he needs a complete rework or buffs in some way.
Those are low ranks. High ranks have the smaller numbers.
I can't say how many times I have heard he is overpowered in the low ranks. I wouldn't say that he is "OP" in the low ranks, it's just that survivors in the low ranks don't yet know how to combat and counter him just yet. Once you know how to bully him, he's easy to beat. Much sad for Freddy.
Yeah, you don't have to slow down as Freddy, but you still have to wait like 7 seconds -- giving the survivors plenty of time to get to a pallet or window to increase the distance between you -- compared to the couple seconds for Wraith, whom can also get a speedboost after uncloaking with some add-ons.
Yes, he does. Poor Freddy.
Freddy.
He's much more fun in my opinion.
Wraith. Easily.
He's not that strong, but at least the Bing Bong is fun, and you can actually pull out some nice plays with him.
Freddy is just an annoyance for both sides.
I agree with @Tsulan on this one. While the transition period is a pain, I am often right on them when they fall asleep. Might take 7 seconds to fall asleep, but a lot of times by 8 seco ds they have been hit once. (most survivors don't drop a pallet until they are fully in dream world, in my experience at the lower ranks)
In my experience -- playing Wraith for the past 3 days -- it is EXTREMELY rewarding when you get 4 kills with a killer that you know is bad at his core. It just feels like you're actually better than those you played against. lol
Well, do remember that, that is in the lower ranks, where Freddy is at his strongest. But you also have to remember that survivors can do a lot in 7 seconds. Open the exit gates, wake up another survivor, heal, get a skillcheck to wake themself up instantly and more. Freddy needs help.
What I tend to notice is that Killers that actually main a Killer like Wraith or Freddy are looking for a challenge. As I said earlier, it actually feels really rewarding when you outplay Survivors as a bad Killer. I am at rank 9 right now and I still get a lot of good games with Wraith. It always depends on whom you are fighting though. Killers are only powerful when Survivors do stupid stuff.
I hope it'll actually be significant enough to make him strong enough to actually do more than he does now. Freddy has been bullied for too long.
Something that probably annoys all the Killers out there, is that they keep balancing killers around the low ranks. If a Killer tends to excel at low ranks, they end up getting nerfed. This was the case with Freddy and now he is just a meme. Sad face.
Freddy all the way. I got him to P3 not to long ago and that makes him special to me since he is the only killer i bothered to presige all the way.
Congrats on the P3. x3
Thnx.