Clown Exploit
Can we please fix spamming L1 to make the clown go faster? If we are fixing speed aka sprint burst this should be fixed as well. There are too many killers running agitation and exploiting this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait, that does more than make him dance?! Oh god, I'm sorry survivors, I didn't mean to exploit, I just wanted to do a happy clown dance for you
Hacking in video games doesn't mean that, and you know it. Stop pretending otherwise.
The issue is relevant, but calling it a "hack" is going to undermine its significance.
she was misled since the clown has a 'hacking' cough.... XD
He’s a hack
and a life hack are very different.
never heard the phrase They’re a hack, to mean they make life easier lol.
what is the exploit? faced many clowns and didnt see anything suspicious.
Never heard of this but it doesn't seem to actually work
Id doubt he's actually moving faster, it just probably feels like that since his walking cycle is being interrupted by the bottle reload animation. If anything he's going slower since by design he's supposed to be slower while reloading bottles.
It is a tactic, just like looping.
Oh, only on PS4? Damn...
I haven’t seen this yet on PS4 but I’ve seriously faced like 1 clown in the past week. More wraiths guess everyone is getting ready for the incoming buffs.
It works exactly the same on PC.