Resetting Pallets
Does it disable the Killer's ability to kick the pallet while the survivor is in the animation of resetting it?
Does it disable the Killer's ability to kick the pallet while the survivor is in the animation of resetting it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess you could just hit her?
This is true.
I was just wondering if you could maybe save the basement pallet before the Killer could kick it.
No. As Killer you cancel the reset with the destroy pallet prompt. Tested it in kyf
not if they're on the other side of the pallet.
Epic
Thanks for the answer
Have you tested trying to hit the killer twice with the same pallet durinh stun?@MrDardonNvm, I thought stun time was 3s.
Actually it should be tested what it is possible and what not, BUT I dont think they made in such way she completely block the pallet. might be wrong tho