Balance landing Moment of silence
Just a minute of silence to balance landing before the nerf
Pay respect guys
Just a minute of silence to balance landing before the nerf
Pay respect guys
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You will be missed
Always in our hearts <3
They will stick it onto another perk. They can't fix the physics issue with it, so they are removing it.
Smashen gave reasons as to why this is a good change https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
I don't want to discuss if its good change or not,just shhhh. Silence
It knows what it did.
Peace was never an option
I never used it so....my Dweet will be not be any worse off.
Balance landing you were a good son,real good,maybe even the best..
Long overdue nerf tbh. Although BHVR should consider adding more spots on various maps for Balanced Landing regardless. 2/3's of the map pool the perk was broken and the rest of the maps the perk was pretty near useless. BL was broken on Haddonfield not just because of the houses but most of awnings that you would jump off of were only accessible through a window which survivors vault through faster so it added too much of a gap between killer and survivor with BL.
Edit - I actually replied to the wrong thread but uh.. Hang on
F
SHHHHH,like i said i don't want any discuss about it,just silence
Have some respect man this is a funeral
We all know there's someone who eventually asks "what did he die of?", so... Why are we having this funeral? What's gonna happen to BL?
Balanced Landing will no longer reduce stagger while exhausted. In exchange it removes the grunt sound when landing iirc.
I shall miss you balance landing <3 you was one of my main perks as I am nea sad to see you go :(
People who make threads saying they will miss BL because of a QOL change to it, are the people who abuse it and think they are gods.
Good riddance. Finally a worthy survivor nerf after all the killer ones
Can't we put our hate for one another aside and just respect this funeral!?
Go in peace BL...
I never had much of a problem with it except on haddonfield and such, but those maps the problem is simply the map.
That being said I'll take any survivor nerf we can get at this point x_X
imagine buffing Balanced Landing just to nerf it back how it was before ..
I loved it for no stagger effect and it was the best perk to extend chases but given how many times it was a wasted perk slots coz of the map design I will probably adapt fast. I'm gonna replace it with head-on for some salty tunnels