Idea/SUGGESTION/Discussion. What do u thing about Legion base Stun?

This is a great change!

- Legion stun of 4 to 3s. and change addons.

Opinions on this? Do u think that the 4seconds of stun is fun to play? i think that time is so hard for playing with good survs and 3s will be fun for both sides, changing some of the addons.

Comments

  • You gotta wait to officially complain about things that are real but kinda/sorta (pretending of course) not real. (Yet).


    I think I got that right.


    Right?


    Pretty good job so far.

  • @DeanIcity said:

    You gotta wait to officially complain about things that are real but kinda/sorta (pretending of course) not real. (Yet).

    I think I got that right.

    Right?

    Pretty good job so far.

    i think they deleted my post complaining of something that the dont launch... but not that is, i suggested an idea.

  • Because you discussed leaked content. Just wait for the offical ptb to come out then talk about it.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    Because you discussed leaked content. Just wait for the offical ptb to come out then talk about it.

    hmmm this is rare xd cause i am suggested an idea for him not speaking about leak xD

  • You can know about leaked info, that's fine. Just don't speak about it here and all will be okay.

    A lot of people around the forums saying they don't know about leaks but still mention something about them. Maybe it's just a coincidence if you and others actually have not seen the leaks, but even still, BHVR still likes to be sure no one is talking about something that should not have been released yet.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    Because you discussed leaked content. Just wait for the offical ptb to come out then talk about it.

    The original discussion was not about leaked content. It was just a entirely new suggestion to reduce the stun time.

    I completely agree that the stun time of 4 seconds is too long. 3 should be optimal imo.

    I guess they simply purged every new discussion about Legion maybe...?

  • @Th3Nightmare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/847644#Comment_847644

    hmmm this is rare xd cause i am suggested an idea for him not speaking about leak xD

    Well clearly I didn’t see your thread then lol. No idea why it was deleted.

    There’s been a lot of people asking about why their leaked posts got deleted.

  • @AngryFluffy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/847644#Comment_847644

    The original discussion was not about leaked content. It was just a entirely new suggestion to reduce the stun time.

    I completely agree that the stun time of 4 seconds is too long. 3 should be optimal imo.

    I guess they simply purged every new discussion about Legion maybe...?

    i am not speaking abot the future content i am saying an idea that be great for him that is all. 😊

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/847648#Comment_847648

    Well clearly I didn’t see your thread then lol. No idea why it was deleted.

    There’s been a lot of people asking about why their leaked posts got deleted.

    well np my post was similar to this thread xD

  • @Th3Nightmare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/847652#Comment_847652

    i am not speaking abot the future content i am saying an idea that be great for him that is all. 😊

    Yeah and I really like this idea :)

    The stun time is the worst on Legion, it is like giving yourself a decisive strike everytime you end the power...

    Reducing it to 3 seconds would maybe help him to rise from trash tier to mid tier again.

  • @AngryFluffy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/847656#Comment_847656

    Yeah and I really like this idea :)

    The stun time is the worst on Legion, it is like giving yourself a decisive strike everytime you end the power...

    Reducing it to 3 seconds would maybe help him to rise from trash tier to mid tier again.

    for a killer that can tps is too good 4seconds but legion? its to unfun to play with that hard stun

  • So the OG Legion was fast in every way and could down people with their power, they increased the stun because I guess Survivors were saying his cooldown was too short? Does anyone ever remember a complaint like that? All I remember is people saying he had no counter-play and his power was too oppressive.

    Hillbilly can instadown but his cooldown is nowhere NEAR 4 seconds, so is why Legion's 4?

    Nurse's is 3 I think and she can go through walls, no one complains about that.

    Demogorgon's cooldown when he misses is 2, when he hits I think it's 3, so why is Legion's 4?

    I feel that the 4 second stun was too harsh and was only implemented to make people feel better about the changes to the OG Legion and that they were really cracking down on fixing him. Therefore since Legion is in such a bad shape I propose that having a 3 second cooldown is fair as it lines up with all the rest of the Killers who are actually more powerful.

    Consistency