Man....I miss the cubes
I miss the cubes...
Leatherface cube when?
I miss the cubes...
Leatherface cube when?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hag Pyramid when?
I'm new. Someone please help my head hurts for not understanding these things. Explain.
Please :c
hamburger
We still get cubes just without the name cube though. 🤔
Cubes are what they called updates for certain things for example
Like rank got a cube before swapping to emblem system
Doctor's cube I believe exists
But I like the name cube for them
P.S legions change is not a cube
I see? :C
Look I'm a big Brain Trapper only. All Brain power goes to that.