Stop complaining about nerfing survivors.

Just stop I'm sick of seeing salty survivor mains upset because the devs are nerfing survivors too much. All they're doing is making it fair for the killer half of you rely on crutches to get out such as DS and other OP perks well think about what that does to the killer. It makes them want to rage quit and smash something if they're bullied by toxic SWF and anyone in general. This game has been going in the right direction ever since BHVR broke away from Starbreeze. As someone who plays both killer and survivor when I play survivor do I like the changes maybe not, but do I agree with them yes everyone should have fun in this game. The only thing I think should be adjusted after the DS and Hatch nerf is the flashlights or addons for the flashlight. Survivors shouldn't have an extra chance unless they're bad at the game.

Comments

  • @nickc2122 said:
    What I love is that survivors constantly have something to complain about. A killer’s goal is to kill. A survivors goal is to finish gens. How does a killer put a stop to this? He confirms kills. This goes either by him camping or patrolling. There is nothing wrong on both sides. It’s how the game is meant to be played. It’s getting old that every game the after game chat is either a gg or oh you camped, oh you are trash. So on and so fourth. This is coming from someone who plays both sides. The only thing that I ever get annoyed with is when killers face camp with like 4 or 5 gens up. 

    Camping works because Survivors reward it. It's that simple.

  • @HeroLives said:
    Doom_Punk said:

    I've played Survivor this patch and haven't died yet. I'm using a stealth build too, not even the meta.

    The changes were very minor but it's a step in the right direction.

    Now I’m not trying to be rude, but since the patch I’ve died more so now than before and the only “meta” I use is self care. Cool brag though must be awesome being the minority at the top. Basically they nerfed altruism and evader for survivors. A large portion of the player base enjoys altruism though. I like stealth. Not everyone wants to walk around like a ninja though.

    Minority? Lol, I main Killer and I'm telling you Survivor is a cakewalk.

    If you're dying so much, stop making mistakes to get to there.

1 2 ›