Does Pig Need Buffs?

I hear a lot of ppl saying that she needs buffs and I also hear players saying that she’s fine. I’ve been on the fence about it. Part me says yes but I don’t really feel like she’s that bad when I play her at high ranks.

Comments

  • All killers can do fine in red ranks, some just have an easier time than others. I think Pig should be a buffed a bit.

    A few different ideas for some buffs

    -Having some kind of way to use traps during egc would help. I think if someone is trapped it activates and counts as the slowdown to give survivors a little more time so it's not a guaranteed death sentence. I think that it'd fit with her theme really well.

    -Some add on changes would be nice as well. A lot of people want her faster crouch as a base kit.

    -An addon that makes it so she doesn't growl during her charge. Wraith has a silent bell to get free hits, ghostface can just run up and hit you, myers has no TR in tier 1 and can get free hits. Pig should have an addon of some kind to silence her growl. It would allow you to use the charge at loops more effectively as well.

    -I think a survivor after using a jigsaw box should be temporarily broken. It'd fit with the theme as you're hurting yourself to get off the trap and I don't think it'd be too strong depending on the time it lasts. You could even have addon to increase the time you're broken.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    All killers can do fine in red ranks, some just have an easier time than others. I think Pig should be a buffed a bit.

    A few different ideas for some buffs

    -Having some kind of way to use traps during egc would help. I think if someone is trapped it activates and counts as the slowdown to give survivors a little more time so it's not a guaranteed death sentence. I think that it'd fit with her theme really well.

    -Some add on changes would be nice as well. A lot of people want her faster crouch as a base kit.

    -An addon that makes it so she doesn't growl during her charge. Wraith has a silent bell to get free hits, ghostface can just run up and hit you, myers has no TR in tier 1 and can get free hits. Pig should have an addon of some kind to silence her growl. It would allow you to use the charge at loops more effectively as well.

    -I think a survivor after using a jigsaw box should be temporarily broken. It'd fit with the theme as you're hurting yourself to get off the trap and I don't think it'd be too strong depending on the time it lasts. You could even have addon to increase the time you're broken.

    I’m in full favor of her crouch movement speed getting buffed but that’s probably all her base kit needs. Add Ons like Amanda’s Letter definitely need buffs/reworks imo.

  • She needs compensation buffs/tweaks from the repeated nerfs/tweaks she received over time. Not much, but something to give her a bit of edge.

  • I think her basekit is fine, but her addons are really lackluster.

  • I think her traps need to be more useful but that might be just me.

  • Her add-ons need major rework. Rule Set No. 2 should be base kit and not an add on. Amanda's Secret: Aura reveal time should be 8-10 seconds, not 6. The trap timer should get a slight decrease and to take the trap off should be increased a little. Like being a survivor main, I love pig because it takes around 5 seconds at most to get rid of the trap then you can immediately hop on a gen.

  • @pichumudkip said:

    Her add-ons need major rework. Rule Set No. 2 should be base kit and not an add on. Amanda's Secret: Aura reveal time should be 8-10 seconds, not 6. The trap timer should get a slight decrease and to take the trap off should be increased a little. Like being a survivor main, I love pig because it takes around 5 seconds at most to get rid of the trap then you can immediately hop on a gen.

    Also I just realized I probably should voted for the "Yes" option but the add ons are my biggest problem with how weak Pig is.

  • I feel like her traps should activate after being released from the hook