Totem counter

Do you guys think solo players should get a totem counter ? a lot of people say to do totems just in case the killer has noed but it's hard to keep track of how many have been cleansed when you're playing solo.

Comments

  • yes there should be you can't rely on randoms to break totems

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    yes there should be you can't rely on randoms to break totems

    yeah lol, I hate going around the whole game breaking totems by myself while my teammates get downed

  • In the base kit if it's attached to a perk like small games then I'm down

  • This would be a big nerf to solo queue as it would randumbs and newbies think that cleansing dull totems is a good thing to do leading to everyone dying while Meg is cleansing in the corner

  • Small Game

    Detective's Hunch

    Inner Strength

    Maps in general

    I would say there are plenty of Totem counters.

  • @StarMoral said:

    Small Game

    Detective's Hunch

    Inner Strength

    Maps in general

    I would say there are plenty of Totem counters.

    I meant a counter like a thing that has the amount of totems that have been done so you aren't wasting your time looking for 4 totems that have already been done .

  • @nickofford said:

    This would be a big nerf to solo queue as it would randumbs and newbies think that cleansing dull totems is a good thing to do leading to everyone dying while Meg is cleansing in the corner

    cleansing is a good thing wym???

  • If there is no noed it's a waste of time and like less than 13% run noed and even still if there is noed and some totems are cleansed ,that time was a waste .its way more effective to just remember totem locations and then cleanse after noed activated