A confused Mushwin.

I really don't understand Killers who DC when they are doing good? like they have the better and upper hand and then the DC? and that it's not a technical error which most of the times it isn't. I just don't understand, like for instance my last game in Lerys with the Trapper. No one found his ruin yet, one gen done, all of us had been hooked and well they were doing better and then DC, I am confused.

Comments

  • I used to DC after hooking the last survivor.. why? Because I don’t wanna rank up. Red ranks are stressful and unfun for killers.

  • Probably dedicated servers. I got -rep like 3 times but I actually just kept losing connection.

  • Likely just lost connection

  • Could also be real world issues. As a father of a now 7 month old baby, I cant tell you how many times I've had little man wake up and start crying mid-match. I tend to just leave the game running at that point and afk.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Could also be real world issues. As a father of a now 7 month old baby, I cant tell you how many times I've had little man wake up and start crying mid-match. I tend to just leave the game running at that point and afk.

    You need to learn to bottle feed with your feet lol! congrats btw!

  • Real life situations can come up or they could’ve just lost connection.

    I’ve had times where my power went out or when it literally just kicked me to the main screen and said the most triggering message “No Network Connection”.

    I also had to DC one time because of a cosmetic clipping on Plagues’ Withered Blight outfit. I could not see anything except a bright orange censor on my screen.

  • Simple answer most likely. I've had the game crash to desktop out of nowhere before. That, or real life calls sometimes.