Ch. 14 killer
20 bucks says its a vampire
idk why im so sure. i just am.
20 bucks says its a vampire
idk why im so sure. i just am.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most classic Vampires are European, I feel like if they went for a weeb version that'd be a real loss.
I dont recall seeing any vampires in japanese traditional folklore/legends
maybe not a vampire per se, but there are blood drinking baddies in Japanese folklore
okay... 20 bucks says in an oni.
Hopefully it's Shredder, with April O'Neil as a Survivor and a sewer map.
oh ######### yea lmao
Could be Kuchisake Onna (The Slit-Mouthed Woman), it's a famous Japanese urban legend.
?
It's not a vampire. But there is heavy emphases on blood in the trailers.
Thank you! There are WAY cool vampires from other cultures, I was just gonna pull something like this up.