Best DLC

What is the best DLC to buy?

Comments

  • Halloween or Saw. Good mix of solid perks, and fun killers.

  • DLC means Directly Lifted Cash, right?

  • I'm personally going to say either Stranger Things, Shattered Bloodlines or DOTF but ultimately it's all a matter of playstyle. I suggest looking at the perks and watching a bit of gameplay before you purchase anything though.

  • All of them but the Darkness among us

  • I am getting the game that comes with the Stranger things DLC. And can you play the game can you unlock the killers and survives?

  • @Ethon0107 said:

    I am getting the game that comes with the Stranger things DLC. And can you play the game can you unlock the killers and survives?

    If your talking about the Nightmare edition that comes in December then no, a lot of the DLC characters are unlooked at the start.

  • ok so if I am getting, The Halloween Chapter,Leatherface, and The Saw Chapter and the game is that an one set of killers and survivers?

  • @Hoodied said:

    All of them but the Darkness among us

    The only good thing is the perks the killer sucks

  • Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street and Ghost Face are my favorites. I'm mostly basing that on killer. I think they're the most fun DLC killers to play as. Halloween has one good survivor perk, NoES has one decent to great one depending on who you ask.

  • @Ethon0107 said:

    ok so if I am getting, The Halloween Chapter,Leatherface, and The Saw Chapter and the game is that an one set of killers and survivers?

    If you're waiting for the nightmare edition it will include the Curtain Call, Shattered Bloodlines, Stranger Things, Flesh and Mud, Spark of Madness, Lullaby for the Dark and Last Breath.

    You will still need Halloween, ANOES, Saw, Darkness Among us, Ghostface, Ash, DOTF, and Leatherface.

  • Do you guys think ANOES or saw is better

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843209#Comment_843209

    If you're waiting for the nightmare edition it will include the Curtain Call, Shattered Bloodlines, Stranger Things, Flesh and Mud, Spark of Madness, Lullaby for the Dark and Last Breath.

    You will still need Halloween, ANOES, Saw, Darkness Among us, Ghostface, Ash, DOTF, and Leatherface.

    Can you buy DOTF and Darkness Among us characters with Iridescent Shards?

  • @Ethon0107 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843220#Comment_843220

    Can you buy DOTF and Darkness Among us characters with Iridescent Shards?

    Yes, any original character created by BHVR can be bought with shards.

  • Saw gets the recommendation from me.

    -Pig is my favourite killer to play as: she has stealth, game slowdown and charged attack. She also has Surveillance, which I rate as one of the best stealth killer perks.

    -David Tapp has a couple of intresting perks.

    -Gideon is a superb map. Very authentic and usually a lot of fun.

  • @Ethon0107 said:

    Do you guys think ANOES or saw is better

    Saw.

    The rework of Freddy is good, but Tapp's perks are better than Quentin's and Gideon is way better than Badham.

  • Are Last Breath and A Lullaby For The Dark the only free chapters?