Everyone has there own opinion and a tierlist is made for there own experiences and favors. But you have to watch out about facts and neutral thoughts. That means something like leatherface cant be better then plague or even pig. I wonder how you come on the idea that spirit is worse then billy or demogorgon? And there are more things what I am wondering but well its fine. Its your tierlist^^
I dont agree with the half list, I guess you are missing some experience and knowledge.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a lot I'd switch up on here, such as bubba, mike, Demo, Plague, and Hag.
I don't really agree with most of your placement.
:/
I’m just curious, why is Billy #1?
Everyone has there own opinion and a tierlist is made for there own experiences and favors. But you have to watch out about facts and neutral thoughts. That means something like leatherface cant be better then plague or even pig. I wonder how you come on the idea that spirit is worse then billy or demogorgon? And there are more things what I am wondering but well its fine. Its your tierlist^^
I dont agree with the half list, I guess you are missing some experience and knowledge.
Legion is not that bad, way better than Plague ,Imo.
This is what my tierlist would look like. Tierlists are really opinionated though, so don't take what people say about tier placements too seriously.
My tier list
Only reason he’s up there is because I’m godly with him