Just came across a hacker today
When is dbd going to have a better anti cheat?
When is dbd going to have a better anti cheat?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How many hackers did you come across?
I haven't seen one in forever. How can you even prove that he was cheating? What was he doing?
I haven't seen hackers in forever probably a year or more in dbd. I have however seen an influx of bots which is annoying.
Only seen one so far. A ghostface standing in place, rarely turning around and swinging at air at random intervals. First time I've ever escaped alive. Barely.
Good at huntress = must be using wall hacks.
Lmaooooo
That's a 5 star post right there.