"Enlightened" or The Flashlight one...
OK, I've got over 2.5k hrs in the game, flit between killer and survivor, but have always been so infuriated by Flashlights, that out of principle, I've never tried to use them. So, here we go... any advice for cracking this challenge? The first few tries have ended as you would expect, with me face down in the dirt.
Anything you can offer is appreciated!
Comments
When the Killer starts the breaking animation at a Pallet, shine at their face. This will give you the Blind.
(Not really effective to get away, but its for the Challenge)
Is that just "blind the killer 2 times in a match" or something? Or am I mixing that up with something else?
Just get easy animation lock blinds when the killer breaks a pallet or vaults a window. Beware that Spirit and Hag can be sorta weird to blind in situations like that compared to everyone else though.
Sadly, with some of the challenges, I've already found myself forced to be "That Player" a few times!
aim at their head or a little bit below, if you see the beam shrinking it means you are blinding them and when it flashes that means you got it
also don’t try to blind spirits at pallets it just doesn’t work for someone who reason
It doesn't work because she is so short that when she looks down to break the pallet, there isn't an angle to blind her. Same goes with Hag.