Tomb isn’t counting things correctly

for example, when I healed 2 times in a match. I healed once and it counted it as 2 heals and boom challenge over. Now, on the “Bring the light” challenge, it is not counting how many generators I do. I just did 3 gens, through ruin, by myself in a match and it’s only counted that I did 1 gen that game. It also did that with the healing challenges

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    for example, when I healed 2 times in a match. I healed once and it counted it as 2 heals and boom challenge over. Now, on the “Bring the light” challenge, it is not counting how many generators I do. I just did 3 gens, through ruin, by myself in a match and it’s only counted that I did 1 gen that game. It also did that with the healing challenges

    Because its the amount of time you spend on a gen/healing others that counts.

    Not completing the action.

  • @Nazeef13 said:

    Healing one is based on perks you have. As long as you have self-care equipped, healing through adrenaline, cleansing, medkit, second wind doesn't matter. Still counts.

    Generator one is stupid because it is not based on equivalent of completing 3 generators. You actually have to complete 3 gens start to finish. If someone already worked on the gen it won't be complete. If you have to run with a 90% gen, and someone else finishes it, doesn't count.

    For the gen one you just have to be on it when it pops off. You don't have to do 3 start to finish, I tested it.

  • @Nazeef13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/842506#Comment_842506

    Interesting. Didn't work that way for me, once popped all five gens and it didn't count

    Oh really? That's a bummer. No clue what the spaghetti code even wants from us at this point lol

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Nazeef13 said:

    Healing one is based on perks you have. As long as you have self-care equipped, healing through adrenaline, cleansing, medkit, second wind doesn't matter. Still counts.

    Generator one is stupid because it is not based on equivalent of completing 3 generators. You actually have to complete 3 gens start to finish. If someone already worked on the gen it won't be complete. If you have to run with a 90% gen, and someone else finishes it, doesn't count.

    If you're talking about the challenge to complete 3 gens in a match with dark sense I can confirm what you said is not correct. I completed that challenge in my first try. Popped the first gen on my own, joined the second one at about 60% and for the 3rd one I barely manage to touch it, as it was already almost at 99% when I got there. You just need to be on the gen as it pops

  • @Accullla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/842484#Comment_842484

    If you're talking about the challenge to complete 3 gens in a match with dark sense I can confirm what you said is not correct. I completed that challenge in my first try. Popped the first gen on my own, joined the second one at about 60% and for the 3rd one I barely manage to touch it, as it was already almost at 99% when I got there. You just need to be on the gen as it pops

    I like how it works that way despite the challenge clearly stating "Completely repair 3 generators", that's just great design right here.


    No, Im not saying that's bad, this challenge would be ridiciolous if it worked the way it's stated. Im just pointing out how messy they are with this.

  • "Completely Deplete 6 Medkits" finished after 3 brown medkits for me.

  • @Esheon said:

    "Completely Deplete 6 Medkits" finished after 3 brown medkits for me.

    That challenge is super bugged.

    I depleted a medkit,but it counted 2.

    Then I got sacrificed with my brown medkit still not depleted and it counted 3 .

    ok

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    for example, when I healed 2 times in a match. I healed once and it counted it as 2 heals and boom challenge over. Now, on the “Bring the light” challenge, it is not counting how many generators I do. I just did 3 gens, through ruin, by myself in a match and it’s only counted that I did 1 gen that game. It also did that with the healing challenges

    Yeah, it also does that with me on the BP challenges. 😕

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/842968#Comment_842968

    That challenge is super bugged.

    I depleted a medkit,but it counted 2.

    Then I got sacrificed with my brown medkit still not depleted and it counted 3 .

    ok

    Oh, yeah, I didn't deplete my medical kit one time, it had a fraction of a charge left and it was still deemed as depleting a medical kit, too. 😁

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/842484#Comment_842484

    For the gen one you just have to be on it when it pops off. You don't have to do 3 start to finish, I tested it.

    @Accullla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/842484#Comment_842484

    If you're talking about the challenge to complete 3 gens in a match with dark sense I can confirm what you said is not correct. I completed that challenge in my first try. Popped the first gen on my own, joined the second one at about 60% and for the 3rd one I barely manage to touch it, as it was already almost at 99% when I got there. You just need to be on the gen as it pops

    OP is referring to the "Bring the Light" challenge, which is the one which asks you to complete a total of 15 generators. I don't believe that one works the same way as the Dark Sense challenge - in this case, it is about progress made on generators rather than completing them to 100%.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/104758/tomb-isn-t-counting-things-correctly

    Because its the amount of time you spend on a gen/healing others that counts.

    Not completing the action.

    Yeah, I know. I realize that. It’s still isn’t counting correctly

  • @Nazeef13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/842506#Comment_842506

    Interesting. Didn't work that way for me, once popped all five gens and it didn't count

    Exactly. It doesn’t count the full generators I am doing alone nor the ones I just helped complete when it actually popped off