Custom Icon Support
Would it be possible that something could be officially implemented to support custom icons created by players?
Maybe utilizing the Steam Workshop?
There are a few sets roaming around that creators should be recognized for creating since they're very well done and some people are still fearful of being banned for installing them.
I created some myself and enjoyed it quite a bit so I'd like to do more... However, I'd really like to make sure that I wouldn't get anyone banned and having official support would not only alleviate that worry, but create a place where we could share ideas and show what we've created.
Thoughts? Possibility?
Comments
I just wish they were on console or they allowed pink perks as a colour the colour scheme of purple and green is boring to look at
With official support it might be possible... of course I have no real idea if it actually would be possible though.
The approval process for consoles might be a nightmare.
Steam workshop should make it possible. I remember devs saying that they want steam workshop for DbD aswell, nothing done so far. Must have been 2 years or so, really long time ago
Also the chance of getting banned for that is basically 0%. EAC doesnt care about these files (I emailed them long time ago) and not that long ago McLean confirmed that using custom icons won't get you banned. It's safe to use
https://www.reddit.com/r/PerkByDaylight/ this is the best we have for that atm