Dark Sense Challenge Unobtainable?

I've finished repairing around 12 gens (after I started counting) with Dark Sense equipped. The gens are being finished at 100%. The challenge says to finish 3 with the perk. Why is this challenge still uncompleted for me? Am I doing something wrong?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You have to do the Challenge in one Game. You have to be sitting on a Gen which finished repairing.

  • I did it all in one game. In fact finished 4 generators with Dark Sense. Still nothing.

  • It completed for me. One gen I completed with someone else, one by myself, and the last was halfway done when I got on it.

  • Did you remember to activate the challenge? I got It on my first attempt. You just have to be on the gen when it pops and you get credit for it

  • I completed it, dunno why it isn’t working for you.

  • I did it in my first try.. I remember I fully repaired 2 gens and the last one was half done when I started repairing it but still it counted for me.