Window vault Quick question
Why the hell do I get pulled back a bit everytime I vault a window??? I time my vaults perfectly but end up getting hit cuz I get pulled back towards them!!! WTH. Seriously, every match, it happens at least once.
Why the hell do I get pulled back a bit everytime I vault a window??? I time my vaults perfectly but end up getting hit cuz I get pulled back towards them!!! WTH. Seriously, every match, it happens at least once.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
######### Internet or the game hates you
This also happens without any Killer. Just fast vault a Window and you see it.
Sadly the Devs ignore this issue. At least they did never comment that they know about it....
I experience this as well. It's like there is a slight stutter after vaulting - very slight, like only a tenth of a second, but I can feel it. I think this has been a problem since they changed vaulting momentum. And no it's not my internet causing the issue.
I swear every action has slight stutters
It's most likely dedicated servers if on PC, if not then just internet issues.
Dedicated Servers might increase it, but it was present before Dedicated Servers. As said above, this was when they introduced the Medium Vault. You can play a window perfectly and still get hit, because you lose momentum after fast vaulting.
Definitely just buggy hit boxes paired with internet
Highly disagree.
Look here:
https://www.twitch.tv/ohtofu/clip/CrackyMoldyEagleDAESuppy?filter=clips&range=all&sort=timeAnd in Slow:
https://www.twitch.tv/ohtofu/clip/GracefulGorgeousOxAliens?filter=clips&range=all&sort=timeQuite clear that this should not be a hit. And this is happening a lot lately, I think the servers are making it happening even more.
Perfect example. And I agree with him, I die a little inside every time this happens.