Some people just like to feel like they are being personally victimized by everything and everyone they don't like. It's an outlook on life they'll probably never break free from.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some people just like to feel like they are being personally victimized by everything and everyone they don't like. It's an outlook on life they'll probably never break free from.
Then report it. No need to backseat moderate.
ok
LOL! likes it
Don't really care about this thread, I just wanted to say hi Mrs. Mushwin! Have a good day!
i do have a wall! lol
Wall or not, I love saying hi to such joyous people on the forums.
Also remember, No Mither op.
Oh hey it's Mushwin!
Hi Mushwin!
shhhhh dont say that! lol
yes yes mushwin is the next killer! can you imagine lol
hello ! :)
Someone needs to talk to the devs about this...
LOL!
I've only disagreed with their choices maybe three times Legion changes, Kate's hair psychics, and now them giving free event cosmetics away
Why did this get moved from off-topic to off-topic after being moved from General to Off-topic?
I mean this is kinda what off-topic is for. Sometimes it is good to have a nice meme.
I love this!