Is Demogorgon underperforming?
I don't know, maybe it's just me. I think shred is good to stop some linear loops, break pallets and also for mindgames with windows BUT, I hate the fact that you can't turn your camera after the cooldown. Portals seems ok. Sometimes can be a waste of time and sometimes are good for map control. However ... I feel like Demogorgon needs something to be more idk... solid? Does anyone feels the same?
He is a fun killer but everytime I play with him, chases take it so long and none of my powers really help me as I would like
Comments
I've heard others say he needs a slight buff. I really love his terror radius and chase music, so I hope they make him stronger so more people play him.
Ehh after the Spirit nerf I can maybe see more people using him
People just learned the safe ranges against his moves, that's all.
I personally think he's weak and quite easy to loop. People will talk about how his lunge cuts off loops but even as survivor his lunge is highly predictable and too easy to dodge. I simply think he needs to have more control on his lunge similar to how billy can flick the direction a bit at the last minute. I also don't think the increased recovery on his missed lunge coming out of PTB was warranted. His lunge is currently very high risk for little reward and in most cases isn't worth using.
This is why I don't think you see Demi very often even though stranger things is very popular and a lot of people like him thematically.
Underperformers don't invoke outrage.
That being said, I don't find Demi to be weak and fairly mid tier.
That's my issue. The lunge is VERY situational. People know how to deal with it with no worries, that's why they're running to places when the lunge is useless. Portals won't help me during the chase. They barely help, to be honest. So during the matches I feel like I'm just the basic M1 killer
Basically yeah.
He feels like an M1 killer with some extra map pressure from portals. His attacks are just overly telegraphed and the window for outplaying it is very large with heavy penalties for missing.
He can still get a 4k if used right. Nerf.
He is actually fairly effective I think, one of the better killers, closer to actual balance than most. I want to cover a few things though.